Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No house phone :(

I don't know how I feel about it. I just disconnected my house phone this morning. I don't have a job right now (other than waitressing a couple nights a week) so things are tight and I felt that the phone was going to be the first thing to go. We have a cell phone plan that we only use under 200 minutes of the allowed 700 minutes on so we might be okay. It's just going to be a hard thing to get used to.

So, for all you friends and family that read my blog, the ONLY number you can reach me at now is 707-7993.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

We have only had cell phones for the last four years...it actually works out quite well. I'm sure its hard to get used to..but I think you will be happy in the end!

Amy said...

We don't have a house phone and I LOVE it! The kids know that my cell is their 'home number' and they do great! You'll soon find that not having that extra payment and extra noisy phone rings during dinner are a blessing!

Hang in there!