Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pictures

I took a few pictures of Hailey at riding lessons yesterday. It was a beautiful, sunny and warm day..a perfect day to ride. We usually have to cancel because of bad weather so it was really nice to be able to go. Plus, I got to watch the whole lesson this time! Usually I have to drop her off and then go taxi the older kids back and forth to tennis. Dylan was home sick today though so I was able to stay and watch. I did take a video too, but it didn't come out well at all since I don't have a camera and I had to use my cell phone.











This one wasn't yesterday, but it was last weekend at my neice's birthday party. I think it's a cool shot :)

3 comments:

Lizette said...

The swimming shot is cool ! You're right.
Great blog.
Lizette (SAHP)

Kristin said...

Fun! What an awesome thing for her to be able to do! She must love that!

Wow..she does well diving into the pool too! Jessalyn was still not quite in the deep end last year...really close but not quite ready. We'll have to have Hailey teach her a few things!

Becky said...

Funny thing is, Hailey has taught herself how to swim. She had some VERY begginer lessons when she was 3, but that was at Ctr. Harbor beach and those lessons are nothing to write home about :) And her older sister taught her how to dive last year on the raft at ctr. harbor beach (that's where we spend our ENTIRE summer!)