Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's up, but....

...not filled :(
Isaiah has known for a while that we were getting the pool this weekend. He works for a well company (who has PLENTY of extra water sitting in big water trucks!)and I just assumed he would have lined up someone to come fill the pool for us this weekend. He doesn't have his "class b" licence so he has to have someone else come and do it. But, he didn't. And we definately can't fill it again with our garden hose! We dried up our well last year doing it...plus it cost us about $200 extra dollars in electricity that month because our water pump was working so hard. So, anyway, I'm putting in a few calls to some local pool stores today to see if they know of any place that will come fill it (for a price). I am determined to have it filled before Friday!!!



I told you...there was no way I could keep Hailey out of it! There is literally an inch of water in it and she still played in it all afternoon!


It was my birthday on Sunday and I got what I wanted....a camera!!! I'm so excited! Now I don't have to try and take pictures with my cell phone. So, now be prepared to see a lot more pictures from me :)



The twins were gone all weekend to Six Flags in Mass. My sister in law takes them every year for their birthday (that's their present) and they look forward to it every year! They turn 15 on Monday, YIKES! Sammy got some cute pictures and I thought I would post a couple of pictures since there is a rare one of the twins together :)


Sammy, Dylan and Dana (my neice...she's only 3 months older than the twins)

And here is a couple pictures of the girls being silly!!!



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Too funny that she is all ready to swim and just as happy to be playing in an inch of water! My kids would be the same.

I hope you can get it filled soon!

Happy Birthday! What camera did you end up getting?

I wanted to tell you that we might come on Friday. I keep forgetting to talk to Josh about it....I'll let you know soon!