Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've got pictures!!!

All you friends and family are going to get sick of seeing pictures :)Hailey had a little end of the year celebration at school yesterday. They had ice cream sundaes and did a little show for us. It was cute! I had some other pictures of her and all her friends too, but I don't want to post pictures of other peoples' kids all over the internet. Here are some I took of just her though.





After the party, we had riding. I was so excited to finally be able to take some good pictures and video of her riding!










I took a LOT more, but I didn't want to bore anyone :)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Don't worry..I love looking at other peoples pictures!

(and yeah...I hesitated on the posting of a picture of the other kids..but then I did it anyway:) ). I kept it down to one picture though!