Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The twins...this describes it all :)

Now that I have my parent's computer, I have access to all of their pictures and videos on it :) I found this one the other day, and I had to laugh at it. It's a video of them a year ago, on their 14th birthday. It's so typical :) As the video goes, watch the twins and it pretty much explains them and their personalities. Sammy, she's ALWAYS been the leader, the "bully". She has an extremely strong personallity (I love that about her) and she's not afraid to tell you how it is. She gets that from her dad :). In the video, you can see how SHE tells Dylan when to blow out the candles, how SHE's the one you hear speaking up, how she pulls the "attitude" when Isaiah asks her to make a wish and how she makes sure she's the one to blow out the last candle! She's going to be one strong women when she grows up! Dylan on the other hand, as you see in the video, is very quiet and pretty reserved. He's so laid-back! I love that about him too. He just goes with the flow and takes life in stride. He has no problem letting his twin sister "boss" him around (even though HE'S older!). Nothing phases him!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Too funny!!! You can definitely see two very different personalities there. Its probably a good thing....having one of each evens things out!!