Friday, September 12, 2008

10th Wedding Anniversary!!!!


Today is our 10th wedding anniversary :) Wow, time flies!!! I woke up this morning to flowers and a card left on the kitchen counter...how sweet. What was even sweeter, was what was inside that card!! Isaiah planned a night away for us, without kids obviously, to Old Orchard Beach in Maine. He's never, EVER, done anything like this before. It's usually me that plan these kind of things. And lets just say that "romance" is not one of his strengths :) I was so shocked!! He even figured out the logistics of the kids and their sports, etc. so I wouldn't have to worry about getting them taken care of for the night. What a great guy!! And all I got him was a new wedding band (his broke a couple years ago).


I'm doing some laundry right now so I can pack for the night out and then I'm going to watch our wedding video, like I do every year on this day.... I'm so cheezy!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! Have FUN!!

Unknown said...

Awww... you still watch your wedding video? That's so sweet. I haven't watched ours in years, but I'm not the most sentimental person in the world.
Hope you had a great time... happy belated anniversary!