Thursday, April 3, 2008

More Pictures

Hailey had riding again yesterday, and she rode a new horse so I took some pictures. Again, I don't have a camera so these were taken with my phone and are not that great of quality. This little horse is a more "advanced" horse than what she usually rides (the white pony) so she was pretty excited to ride him. This is the little pony she's going to be showing on this summer and her instructor and I agree that she looks so cute on him :)






I admit, I don't take as many pictures of the older kids as I should. Dylan HATES to have his picture taken, so it's pretty rare to get a picture of him anyway. Sammy, on the other hand, has a lot of pictures of her but it's always with friends. So, here are some recent ones of her and her friends when they went to the Jonas Brothers concert a few weeks ago. SILLY GIRLS! (Oh, Sammy is the blond one)





2 comments:

Sunshine said...

My Sammie could be that Sammy in about 8 years! She wishes she was a "big" girl right now!

Kristin said...

Hailey looks so cool on the horse!! I think Sam looks like you!