Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This made me rethink things today....

So lately I've been having some problems with Hailey. Mostly it's MY problem, and I kind of think I need a vacation from being a "mommy". Like a night out or something:)

Anyway, lately she has been very "clingy" and has not wanted to leave my side (even trying to stay home from school to be with me all day). If you remember, she is going through some health issues with precocious puberty so I'm sure that has a LOT to do with it. Still, I hate to say it, but it's been kind of annoying (and yes I am ashamed to say that....bad mommy!) to have her be my shadow lately. I even have to tell her not to come into the bathroom with me when I go.

So, I'm browsing the internet this morning, and I come across this little movie/slideshow. If you watch it to the end, you will understand why this came to me at the perfect time. I think any mother would get teary-eyed over it .

Enjoy...... http://www.tacmovie.com/

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for making me cry!

I think we are all "guilty" of the feelings you are describing. Its normal really.

Thanks for sharing that video because it really did wake me up a bit too.

(Oh..and I went over the edge when I saw that picture of the little boy fishing. He looks much like Luke!

Amy said...

I saw this last week just as I had sent a picture of our 6 year old as a baby to my husband. The time goes by too quickly! It's a great video!